Bunker Liner and Pathway Options
Porous Pave provides exactly what Golf Course Operations are seeking
Porous Pave Sand Guard Bunker Liner
Providing an Eco-friendly solution for tough drainage applications. Using Porous Pave XLB, Sand Guard forms one continuous, consistent rubber-rock permeable surface. It seals bunker floors to keep sand clean, stabilizes the sand, and holds it in place on bunker slopes. Download pdf of Bunker Liner System Detail
Contact us for information on the benefits of updating your golf course.
As a Porous Pave solution, Sand Guard offers important advantages. It is a homogenous material that establishes a solid, uniform liner with consistent thickness and strength, not just a thin coating sprayed over the top of loose gravel.
John Harvey, ASGCA, ASLA
A. John Harvey Golf Course Design
Long Valley, New Jersey
- Solid & Seamless
- One continuous, consistent rubber/rock paved surface
- Seals bunker floors, keeps sand clean and stable
- Fast & Easy Installation
- Mixed on-site
- Applied 1″ thick directly on bunker floors
- Conforms to bunker shapes and slopes
- Cures fast – ready for sand in 24 hours
- Critical Advantages
- More permeable than other non-geotextile liners – drains faster, keeps bunkers playable
- Solid surface with uniform thickness and strength – not just a thin spray over loose gravel
- Installed directly over bunker floors – no added sub base
- Made with Porous Pave XLB for proven performance
- Highly Permeable
- Allows water to quickly percolate down to drainage pipes
- Eliminates puddles, prevents washouts
- Durable & Flexible
- Rubber content expands and contracts to withstand high heat and freeze/thaw cycles
- Resists cracking
- 15 – 20 year life expectancy
- Environmentally Friendly
- Made with rubber from recycled tires
- Encapsulated rubber, no harmful leaching
Low maintenance, hard wearing, environmentally friendly surfacing material, for high traffic use.
Porous Pave can be applied over existing concrete, asphalt and wood; making removal of old surfacing not necessary. Installation also only requires small machinery. We make it easy to get on all areas of your course.
We offer the opportunity for colour block parking zones, valet areas, inlay; parking numbers, crests, and more.
Porous Pave in Canada
We started Porous Pave in Canada because we knew there was a better way. We weren’t happy that our asphalt driveway was full of cracks, and concrete seemed to cause more drainage. Learn More...