Porous Pave™ offers exactly what sensitive environments require.
Made from recycled tires, stone aggregate and proprietary binding agents, Porous Pave is a environmentally friendly product. So much so, it qualifies for LEED Points depending on the application. Porous Pave is resistant to gasoline, motor oil, diesel, salt water, and many other hostile materials.
Easy under foot, for active users, in dampens noises, and requires little or no maintenance. After rain or thaw – there are no puddles or stagnant water issues to be considered with. Porous Pave is permeable, durable and flexible and is available colours that are inspired by nature – your trail systems can stand out or blend in… or somewhere in between!
Porous Pave Trail Systems are mixed on-site and applied as a single monolithic pour with minimal intrusion.
- Water management – improved erosion control and water diffusion capability
- Environmentally sensitive – responsible surface solution, does not affect water quality and can be safely installed near bodies of water
- Extreme grade capability – can be installed on grade up to 33% without slumping during installation
- Superior user comfort – ergonomic, tactile surface that provides for sound dampening
- Low impact installation – streamlined setup and less intrusive installation seamlessly poured in place without forms
- Reduced liability – minimized trip and fall hazards
Porous Pave in Canada
We started Porous Pave in Canada because we knew there was a better way. We weren’t happy that our asphalt driveway was full of cracks, and concrete seemed to cause more drainage. Learn More...